"It doesn't cost a thing to smile...You don't have to pay to laugh" India Arie

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting back into the groove of things...

Graduation is over. I am now trying to catch up on all the things that went on the wayside while trying to do so. That means that the Who Cares? LLC website will be taken down as the host server is changing things, and I am going to take that as an opportunity to do some changing of my own.

I am going to start reading and blogging. I will still have items for sale, so if you are interested, please feel free to email me (since the site is down, I will have to use my personal email as well: jessicakristy@hotmail.com). I will try my best to figure out how to utilize this blogging site to make it easiest for you to learn, get motivated, purchase products for causes you want to support, and for you to spread the word about social issues that you care about.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

All the best to you!

Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment